Kasapreko Company Limited January 2022 Job Opening. We are currently hiring a Marketing Manager.
To strategically develop, plan and implement programs for promotion and communication to increase consumer interest leading to overall business growth; market share for the company’s products and to build a strong corporate image as a platform to spring brand growth.
- Provide leadership direction by setting the overall marketing, product and business development objectives and plans, monitor performance and take corrective action against significant deviations.
- Design and execute strategies to transform each of the Company’s products into attractive and desirable brands.
- Develop marketing communication campaigns to promote the company’s business and products to achieve sales and market share objectives and ensuring that advertising campaigns are consistent with corporate identity and advertising guidelines.
- Manage the external advocacy and CSR programs, and activities of the compa ny to promote good media, government, and community relations.
- Develop and implement promotion event programs and public relation activities to promote the company’s products and attract positive publicity for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS,SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing) / MBA Marketing/ CIM or related field.
- Five (5) years minimum relevant senior management experience.
- Considerable experience in business and product development, marketing and sales management.
- IT literacy, effective communication and negotiation skills.
HOW TO APPLY (Kasapreko Company Limited January 2022 Job Opening)
Applicants should submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the – JOB CODE – CMM01
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Leading manufacturer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Ghana. The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG) Kasapreko Company Limited is a manufacturer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Ghana. Kasapreko combines the best from our Ghanaian heritage with herbal science and state-of-the-art manufacturing technology strives to deliver products that offer a multiplicity of benefits to the end consumer. The company was founded in 1989 in Nungua, a suburb of Accra in response to the growing demand for good quality alcoholic drinks that were still within the means of the average Ghanaian. Kasapreko’s vision differed from that of other alcoholic drink manufacturers present the country in that it identified the increasing sophistication of the consumer. High expectations in terms of taste, quality, safety and packaging meant that the Ghanaian consumer was spending more on foreign imports that met their aspiration. This was the mass niche that Kasapreko Company set out to serve. Kasapreko rapidly ascended to the leadership position in the Gin market with their “Kasapreko Dry Gin”, which became the gin of choice for consumers. Kasapreko Company was the first of the local manufacturers to establish a modern quality control and product development laboratory and the first to introduce their own proprietary bespoke bottles and caps. Kasapreko was also responsible for the conceptualization, research, design and development of the first scientifically formulated, herbal-based alcoholic beverage in Ghana– Alomo Bitters which quickly become the company’s flagship product.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED